<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
22's in the crib yo!
Sunday, July 18, 201010:21 PM

Less than an hour to go and I'll turn 22.

Blessed Birthday to me! :D

*sings birthday song to self. beams.

I may be 22, but I bet I don't look like one. Haha! Went to gym that day and the instructor was like 'you're only 15 kan girl?'. hah! :D

And oh, I thought I only attract guys, but looks like it I also attract pondans/mak nyahs (don't know what you call them in english). There's this mak nyah who came up to me during RWMF '10, cupped my face in his/her hands, and said 'you're so cute girl'. Bleh. Took me a full 10 seconds to realize that she was a he. Shrugs.

Anyways, I reached Penang on Friday, slept the whole day like a pig, and then feel wasted the whole day. Haha. On Saturday my parents brought me to Tao Japanese Buffet to celebrate my birthday. 2 days earlier but it doesn't matter. And I ate like there's no tomorrow. The food was super awesome, and it was only RM50++ per person!

I had succulent scallops, abalone, crab meat, sharks fin, bla bla. Too awesome I tell you. Sorry guys no pictures. My C drive is running low on space. I need my external! I enjoyed the awesome possum food and awesome family member's attention to the maximum. And now I have a big, big tummy. Grins. :D


*sashimi*

Then at night my besties brought me out. They came back all the way from Perlis, Nibong Tebal and Perak. Just to celebrate my birthday. So touch. *cry cry. Thanks girls. Love you girls so much :)


*besties*

And today my grandma and dad treated me to a yummy lunch in a nice restaurant! Cod fish + sweet sour fish + vege + pork belly + tofu + butter prawns. Om nom nom! Super fat now I tell you. :(

Tomorrow another friend is going to treat me lunch plus movie. Ahhh beautiful. And before I left, this is what I got.



Thank you. :) My first bday present ever before turning 22. :)

*cherishing the moments before I turn 22! omgggg.

Muahhh!

xoxo


5 loved; ♥

5 Huggies; ♥:

Happy Birthday! =)

By Blogger Barney, at July 18, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! =)

By Anonymous TOLANIC, at July 18, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

more presents coming soon! =D

By Blogger joe, at July 20, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

gosh tht sux.. i was the photographer, din get to be in the pic =(

By Blogger Jessie Lim, at July 21, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Happyyyyyyyyy birthday. :DD

By Blogger Ronikenz, at July 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top