<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
farewell loves
Thursday, July 15, 201012:02 PM

My flight bound for Kuala Lumpur is scheduled to be at 6:50p.m. later in the evening. I am so gonna leave this place with a heavy heart. I finished my internship last Friday, after 32 weeks.

When I first got an offer from Johnson and Johnson, I was kinda thrilled. It's because my internship will be in KL, near to family and friends, civilization at least. And I might have a car. Then I got another offer from ASEAN Bintulu Fertilizer. Located in Bintulu. I was kinda thrilled too. To be away from home, somewhere I've never been, indeed I believe I could gain a lot from this offer. Nevertheless I am more interested into what ABF is doing that J&J. Setback : No car, far from family, rural place.

Made up my mind, accepted the offer from ABF. I dreaded my first few weeks here. This place has practically no shopping malls, movies shown in the cinema are super outdated (for instance, they are showing ice kacang puppy love now when I've already watched it a few months ago), no night life, no mamak, bla bla.

I attended New Life Fellowship near Tanjung Batu. Made friends, super cool friends like George, John, Audrey, Jean, Kwan, Alison, Eng Meng. All these are my hang out kaki. They brought me out for dinner, supper, yum cha sessions. Brought me to church, to the beach, to everywhere in Bintulu. Life was great then.

Then I started to have great friends from ABF also. They brought me out for lunch, dinner, supper, yum cha, badminton sessions, karaoke sessions, football sessions, movies, bla bla. I started to love this place, heck, not this place but the people here. They made this place uber fun.

I've just finished packing, and am bound to leave this place for good soon. 8 months in Bintulu, but the experiences and memories are priceless. I am going to leave this place with a heavy heart. Very heavy. I don't want to leave this place, but a good friend told me life has to move on. It's time to start packing and haul myself back to campus to complete my degree.

I can't deny that, another year to go and I'll be working with Petronas. Hopefully.

I love this place, mostly I love the people here. Thank you so much for everything God, for the people here who has been so kind and nice to me.

Farewell.

:(
3 loved; ♥

3 Huggies; ♥:

finally u r done with ur intern! Congratz! :)

By Blogger Henry Lee, at July 15, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Sorry, I am out of credit dy~ Glad that you love my hometown and happy to see you enjoy yourself. Hope you learn a lot during your internship =)

By Blogger Barney, at July 16, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

awww.. dun worry. the next phase of life comes n there will b newer experiences =)

By Blogger joe, at July 16, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top