<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
leaving on a jetplane
Monday, July 5, 20109:30 AM

It's week 32!

omggg time flies. sigh.

It's time to move on, leave this place for good, go back and get my degree. Graduate, and see where God places me for a permanent job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get a job with Petronas, I don't have much expectations like my friends who aim to land their ass in high paying salary companies like SLB or bla bla.

As long as I get a job, then I'll be satisfied. (:

So yeah internship is coming to an end, I'll have to leave this place with a heavy heart. But I believe this week (my last week) will be so damn awesome I'll remember it forever.

Plans anyone? C'mon it's my last week in Bintulu LOL make it eventful!

Can't believe I slept at 10pm last Saturday. It's a SATURDAY NIGHT and I slept at 10pm. Sweet. :(

And I even missed the Germany Vs Argentina match. Lagi. Housemate hogging the tv, and I was practically rotting in my room.

Nevermind. This week shall be good :D

Rainforest this weekend! I'll be seeing my loves soon (:

xoxo.
3 loved; ♥

3 Huggies; ♥:

=D will b seeing u again finally after how many months. miss u loads =)

By Blogger joe, at July 7, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

joe : gag. haha!

By Blogger Josiah & Renae;, at July 8, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

y still gag? =(

By Blogger joe, at July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top