<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
Week 4 and counting
Monday, August 16, 20109:26 PM

This is week 4. omggg like super fast. Another like 10 more weeks to go before study week? This is uber fast. Pfffttt.

Had a very, very fruitful weekend. :)

Went to KL, Seremban, had lunch with church juniors and attended COP Ipoh Anniversary Dinner. Still feeling very, very tired after all these, I still need more sleeping time and rest.

Final year is kinda taking its toll on me, still coughing nevertheless. Already a week plus :( Too tired, lack of rest, too active, hence the lingering coughing virus. Bleh.

I've got so many things to do. Like soooooooooo many!

#1. Transfer pictures from dslr. Checked.
#2. Update blog. Checked.
#3. Read journals for FYP.
#4. Do research for FYDP.
#5. Find information for this Friday's PCS Presentation. Checked.
#6. Prepare slides for next week's individual presentation.
#7. Assignments (soon to come)
#8. Plan outing for the girls.
#9. Photoshoot at Kellie's Castle for the retards.

O.o Way too much workload to handle. Worse still, I am sleeping like non stop. :( Have yet to find the right kick start switch. :(


*with late jasmitt's family*


*lunch with the juniors*


*COP Ipoh 25th Anniversary Dinner*


Aight guess I shall stop here. Still need to transfer pictures to FB. Pffftt.

Blessed weekend loves! :)

xoxo.

back to the top