<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
another hour to go
Friday, December 31, 201010:38 PM

aight another hour to go and many people will be ushering in 2011 with confetti, paper hats, booze and also exchanging pleasant wishes.

may be that time i'll be in bed already. It's only 10.45 and I am already feeling darn sleepy. Told mum I need to go to bed already and she said wait for another hour to usher in the new year. So to kill time I've decided to blog. Again. Without pictures. Again.

By next year I'll be turning 23. I actually forgot my age when I filled up a form today. Horror can. But 22 years on planet Earth I've never actually partied with the masses to usher in the new year. For the past 22 years I've only stayed at home, watched the television and sms-ed and replied those who texted me, wished the family members and then off to bed.

Ain't my thing to be going out with friends/unknown peeps and party all the way down to midnight. So yeah this post is for me to recollect the ever interesting 2010. :)

#1. Did my internship with Petronas in a very secluded place I'd say, but nevertheless fun. And awesome.

#2. Won an iPod Touch. :)

#3. Crossed something out from the wish list. Hello BlackBerry!

#4. Parents got me a brand new car that will be arriving just in time before CNY 2011.

#5. Went cuti cuti Malaysia, covering places like Sarawak and Sabah. I now only have Kelantan, Pahang and Terengganu to go.

#6. Picked up guitar and on my way to becoming Joe Satriani! Okayy that's a lil bit too much. Hah.

#7. Picked up drums too!

#8. Got my baby, Canon 550D 18-135mm. Awesome.

#9. Visited Singapore 2 times this year, nearly made it 3 times though. Singapore is <3, so is Universal Studios Singapore.

#10. Had an awesome semester with the retards, and my beloved room mate.

#11. Ate like super much but still lost weight. A plus point for this ever interesting year.

#12. A very exciting year with the boyf :)

#13. Made more friends-yes; made enemies-hmmm i'd hope not.

#14. Lost two great friends, and several others. :(

#15. Hmmm what else? I have short term memory for your info. I don't recall things easily cause I choose not too. I prefer to enjoy life as it is and move on. Nothing else I supposed besides the minor stuffs.

List of resolutions for year 2011?

Have not started thinking but i bet it'll be too many to be listed here. Life's like that. You make 100 resolutions and you only achieve 10%-30%. So i don't bother to make any now and only make some along the course of 2011. :)

Anyway, may the year of the Rabbit bring you happiness and blessings nonetheless!
*whistles and throws confetti*
3 loved; ♥

3 Huggies; ♥:

*whistles and throws confetti* Much more awesome times to come for the following year, no? =D n another year to grow in the Lord

By Blogger joe, at January 1, 2011 at 11:34 PM  

yay! haha i miss you :D

By Blogger Josiah & Renae;, at January 1, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

haha. miss u 2 =D

By Blogger joe, at January 7, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top