<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
a little bit of this and that
Wednesday, December 8, 20101:42 AM
Yeah i know, i know.

Cut me some slack. I know I haven't been updating like ages. Pffft pardon me. This semester has been really hectic. FYP, FYDP, 3 subjects. May seem few, only 3 final papers but these subjects and FYP and FYDP really drove me up the wall. Sigh.

Ate a lot throughout the whole semester, late night snacks and even my biological clock went uber wrong. But thankfully it's all over :)

But seriously, I couldn't have gone through all these without God. He showed me that all these will come to pass and no matter what, He is still my God and I need to dedicate time to Him no matter how busy I could get. :)

Currently still in uni, can't wait to get back home to see the family. Missing them loads. Bro is back, my holidays are gonna be so fun. :) Parents are gonna bring us to Malacca and KL. :D Can't wait for the trip to Sunway Lagoon with the family. Missing my grandma to bits, can't wait to see her and to have lunch with her :)

The boyfriend got me a whooping pair of black classic converse sneakers! omgggg they are so gorgeous. I have never liked converse but the boyf made me change my mind after he got his converse. Best-est part : I can wear converse for kids and the sneakers are actually cheaper compared to the ones for adults. Hah! Saved about RM20. :D

Earliest christmas present ever! :D Have yet to find any nice checkered shirt oh well nevermind. Got to continue checkered-shirt-hunt in Penang. The boyf is still hunting for his christmas present though. :)

Been wasting my day by watching four eps of Glee. And I am kinda tired now. :(

Logging off!

xoxo.

p/s Random 1: I am not fully utilizing my dslr

p/s/s Random 2: I am super in love with my Blackberry Curve though I am still secretly wishing for a BB Bold 9780.
2 loved; ♥

2 Huggies; ♥:

=D smiles smiles. nice shoes!

By Blogger joe, at December 9, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

thank youu! :)

By Blogger Josiah & Renae;, at December 31, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top