<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
quickie v1.0
Friday, December 31, 20107:57 PM
Okayy so I have about 3 post pending. :/

One is about my Melaka, Muar, JB holiday trip; 2nd is about fine dining at Cassis in Penang, where a set lunch can cost up to RM68 and lastly the post about ushering in the new year and recapping the good ol' memories.

Photos are in dslr and my blackberry, but the cables are in somewhere else. Pfffttt. Can't get hold of the holidays pictures and the set lunch pictures. Looks like I've got to wait a tad longer to get back my cables.

And oh, I am selling my BlackBerry Curve 8520 for roughly RM500. 4 months old baby. 99% new, not faulty at all. Still under warranty for 7-8 months :) Anyone who is interested do contact me please! No photos of my BlackBerry now as I can't transfer pictures from my dslr. Sigh. :(

But anyways, Happy New Year in advance people! :D May the Rabbit year be an awesome one. :)

back to the top