<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
goodbye
Saturday, January 1, 201111:10 PM

goodbye you my beloved blackberry. :(



this post is dedicated to my current BlackBerry Curve 8520. i shall be parting hands soon with this beauty, whom will find her way into the hands of another owner.

but at least i know that the next owner is also a bb lover, so i trust the next owner completely that my beloved bb will be in good hands.

she has been with me since late of july/early august. got her in ipoh for rm900, after the blackberry craze started by my coursemate. and she has been faithfully serving me till now. and she'll be leaving my hands this coming monday. :(

i've used her to email my lecturers, buddies; to chat; play games; refer the bible; facebook; use the dictionary and so much more. ahhhh thank you! uber convenient, people can easily get hold of me 24/7, unless i am away on the bed.

i've had so many fond memories together with her, and indeed, one of the best phones i've ever had, owned, and used. so indeed i'll be parting ways with her with a heavy heart. there's practically nothing wrong with her, just that i am making way for another phone. so yeahh :(

goodbye youu. and i hope you will be happy with the next owner.

'it's hard to say goodbye. but life must go on! haha' - Ollie

and yes, she's the next owner. you know what to do ollie! haha.

so long blackberry curve. till we meet again. :)




2 loved; ♥

2 Huggies; ♥:

she's in good condition! will take good care of her :D

By Blogger Livvy, at January 1, 2011 at 11:45 PM  

she is. thats why mmg terberat hati mauk jual :(

By Blogger Josiah & Renae;, at January 1, 2011 at 11:50 PM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top