<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
Melaka-Muar-JB
Wednesday, January 5, 201111:25 PM

My long overdue blog post on my Melaka-Muar-JB trip. Nothing interesting about the places, because Melaka and JB are places that I frequently visit.

The main highlights of the trip however:
#1. First time to Muar
#2. First time visiting relatives from dad's side
#3. Quality time with the parents, bro and sis
#4. Spending christmas with the boyf
#5. Food and loads of shopping!

Okayy I did sinfully indulge in Melaka's awesome food. :D And jb's. Hmmm still fine tuning my taste buds to suit the locals. Like how joe put it - acquired taste. Hah. But I am getting used to their wantanmee. :) a step forward already *beams.

As usual, visited A Famosa, Studhuys, A Famosa Water World, Jonker Street, Mahkota Parade, Dataran Pahlawan, Portuguese Settlement. The usuals. Ate chicken rice ball, assam fish, satay celup, durian cendol. The usuals again. But found something that I love uber much! Can be found anywhere but I first had it in Melaka.

Introducing,

*lei cha! or also known as thunder tea!*

I know many of you will cringe at the sight of this bowl of brown rice filled with awesome vegetables. I can actually eat this for every meal like forever! And they give you mint soup to go with it :D


*chicken rice ball*

*the chicken*

*satay celup*

*durian cendol*

*assam pedas fish*

A day trip down muar to visit dad's sis. I've never met relatives from dad's side before. First time ever after 22 years on planet earth. May be because they are in Melaka and Muar. hmmm.

After that trip down to jb to celebrate christmas with the boyf. :) Had a great time with joe, joel and the brother. Played many, many rounds of photo hunt, basketball at the arcade, watched movies, go shopping. :) fun.


*joe and i*

*the bro and i*

*the x group. hah!*

xoxo (:
8 loved; ♥

8 Huggies; ♥:

its Jonker STreet my dear, not Jongker! happy new year to u!

By Blogger F Hzh, at January 6, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

zoe : oh noes! haha thank youuu! :D happy new year to you :D

By Blogger Josiah & Renae;, at January 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

haha... alaa, farha poyo la..

oh oh. nice pics dy. =D i <3 the "x"

By Blogger joe, at January 7, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

joe : apasai love the 'x' pic? should like our pic :(

By Blogger Josiah & Renae;, at January 7, 2011 at 12:32 AM  

i noe wher is tat 'lui cha' in melaka !!!!!

i can have it in my every meal as well !!! LOL

By Blogger Unknown, at January 7, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

oooh.. i miss melaka.. used to go there at least once in half yr. but haven been there for quite some time =(

By Blogger *Small~Boar*, at January 7, 2011 at 1:25 PM  

mic: haha! super awesome right? :D

la:awww haha i go sg more often. 2-3 times a year. too good to resist LOL

By Blogger Josiah & Renae;, at January 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

i like satay celup

By Blogger Nikel Khor, at March 23, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top