<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
Tumblr;
Friday, April 29, 20111:20 AM

Oh hi! *waves

Just want to let you guys know that I've got a new blog just for pictures!

Head over to www.renaelyng.tumblr.com




Pictures are taken using Canon 550D. Either 18-55mm lens or 18-135mm lens.

Set up tumblr just to make sure I don't lose my passion for photography. It's a good motivation. :D

Check it out and give me some feedbacks if you wish. :D

xx

p/s : First final paper is just next friday! O.o

p/p/s : Ei don't know why I can't get the wordings to be bigger. :(

back to the top