<body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
twitstamp.com
thy queen
bow before me
nuffnang
click on me!
addictions
facebook
affiliates
hook me up
tagboard
scream your lungs
nuff niggas
links ahoy!
memories
flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
traffic
where do you come from
A Small, Humble Business
Wednesday, April 4, 20121:03 PM
Wow. My last post was dated 8th August 2011.

Well, just a quick update.

*I'm still surviving. Doing just fine.
*Finally got my bold 9780, though that's old news.
*Graduated last October (old news as well)
*Enjoying life after graduation, but at times I miss my uni life with awesome friends.
*Going to start a small business selling brand new books! Yes, brand new. Much cheaper than book stores.

Check out my humble book blog! And do support me! :D

http://www.the-bookie-monster.blogspot.com/
3 loved; ♥

3 Huggies; ♥:

YAY for u nae :)

By Blogger Ting, at May 11, 2012 at 7:41 AM  

Hello to every body, it's my first visit of this webpage; this webpage consists of amazing and truly fine stuff for visitors.

Have a look at my website: hair loss vitamins for women

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 27, 2013 at 12:52 AM  

Yeah!

By Anonymous walid ali, at September 27, 2014 at 7:04 AM  

Give a Hug; ♥


back to the top